Thursday, February 27, 2020

It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life.

It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life. 
Image may contain: 1 person, text
What are the true words or labels that can be applied I am not sure, so this may be a little off the wall so to speck as I will write about it now, and limit who get to see and share my point of views. It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life.

Image may contain: one or more people and text








Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. Woman to man, lady for king or knight, leaders of happy dazes, retired to do what you want, roles to play hats to wear, over the hill.

It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life. What are the true words or labels that can be applied I am not sure, so this may be a little off the wall so to speck as I will write about it now, and limit who get to see and share my point of views.


Image may contain: one or more people
The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer than we wanted, and longer than we knew it was going to be. We had been told that it was still a matter about the money. That has always been the problem, and the time that we spent together, would have to be covered as well. It was not.This is a JOKE!! Not intended for those who NEED assistance...lighten upπŸ™„
Devon Lewis,THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure  πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin.Let's enjoy Mother Nature.🌲🌌. Help for Homeless #Veterans:

What bitch about lacks of locks of hair to blow in the wind on the sand and the surf of the beaches of life. Live large in the blue, and buy colored hair to make more statements about how vain the cows are that are the golden calf of the tribe of fools, frogs and freaks.Prince of Frog:Jewish Style,September 04, 1962.
Angry Birds Chuck GIF
Most real estate investing shows and gurus are always talking about πŸ  flipping houses, buying πŸ˜ multi-unit apartments and buildings as the Holy Grail of real estate investing, but it’s not!
🀩 There’s a better way to generate more passive income from one single family home than from a multi-unit apartment building and I can prove it!
πŸ‘‰ Watch This & See How  https://ppcboutique.iljmp.com/128/gg
...See More

Steven Jay Jarrot :Gang Bang Pimp, Heads To Count, Cheap Fucks, Faces In The Mirror. Apples to the basket cases, retards also.Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot.Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies.

That is what happens when you do not make plans to do whatever you need to do. My thoughts have been on the kids that have been taken. The piper is coming to remove the damage kids that were not able to tell a good story because they had not been trained to do that at all.Views in the dark, walks on the moon, coins to flip....Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.


It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life. What are the true words or labels that can be applied I am not sure, so this may be a little off the wall so to speck as I will write about it now, and limit who get to see and share my point of views.


No comments:

Post a Comment