Saturday, February 27, 2021

Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran:

  Classes On Love, Hate, Nuts, Beans, Goats And Sheep, Franky ...

Good Morning Godfather,I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE.

I am a writer and I do a lot of marketing the stories that I create. Today as in now, and in the present have been working on family history, and the damages received from an government experiment, that continued for over forty years. "Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran: Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.

Fairy Tales Recaps. 💚💚💙💙💙💖💖 Marines in the sands, Marines with Guns, 💖💝💝💝💝💟💟.


Dances.La La Land, History to note. Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs 2.Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran:


Jokes and laughs, back in the day, back in time, back as a kid. Pages to turn, stories to write, no more time on spiders and snakes. Boys to men, games with cards, games with who can go all the way. Ways and means, , bumps in the roads, paths taken on the yellow, brick roads.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Iam a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'
You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran:

May be a cartoon of child, standing and text


Hi there human. Palm Springs,7608512267. Cum bang tonight.My bad, I feel asleep”Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce. Charles R. Jarrot, Board Certified Credit Consultant.Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran:

No comments:

Post a Comment