Wednesday, February 9, 2022

BLACK PEOPLE EXERCISED THEIR BASIC EXPRESSION OF FREEDOM BY LEAVING THE SOUTH TO GO NORTH, WEST OR EAST.


GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.I stopped reading at your name. I know you have to clap back for your ma. Its understandable you still live at home. 'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.

 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I ain't one to gossip #65 So you ain't heard that from me'

 

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

 

 

BUT BLACKS HAVE YET MADE A HONEST ASSESSMENT OR INFORMED CONCLUSION THAT AMERICA IS THE LOCATION OF THEIR IMPRISONMENT 

Lessons Learned, Dances In The Streets, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Heads To Count, Cash, Coins, Clowns To The Left, Horse And Pony Shows, Dreams In Motions, History Created, Not News Today. BLACK PEOPLE EXERCISED THEIR BASIC EXPRESSION OF FREEDOM BY LEAVING THE SOUTH TO GO NORTH, WEST OR EAST. 


News of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet's breakup shocked the internet this month, but Momoa and Zoë Kravitz, Bonet's...Lessons Learned, Dances In The Streets, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Heads To Count, Cash, Coins, Clowns To The Left, Horse And Pony Shows, Dreams In Motions, History Created, Not News Today.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 

So here you are,is it better than where you were, questions to note, to connect, to stand out,one son, one nut to another nut, words of today, words of tomorrow, words to keep going,joy comes in the morning, peace, love,  and happiness to follow. Choices, changes, chances to take, can you hear me now?what color is the hat you were, black, read,yellow,or rite?

BLACK PEOPLE EXERCISED THEIR BASIC EXPRESSION OF FREEDOM BY LEAVING THE SOUTH TO GO NORTH, WEST OR EAST BUT BLACKS HAVE YET MADE A HONEST ASSESSMENT OR INFORMED CONCLUSION THAT AMERICA IS THE LOCATION OF THEIR IMPRISONMENT


Jason Momoa and His Ex Lisa Bonet's Daughter Zoë Kravitz Had a Telling Instagram Exchange
Jason Momoa and His Ex Lisa Bonet's Daughter Zoë Kravitz Had a Telling Instagram Exchange
News of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet's breakup shocked the internet this month, but Momoa and Zoë Kravitz, Bonet's...
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment