Thursday, October 13, 2022

ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love .

 Relax, Let Go and Enjoy Life a Little More.English the confused language but not only English many languages are confused. Divorce Invitation: Sinners And Saints:Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.It's all about perception.


ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love .You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you. 'Y'all with your red flags When he's .”' he' a good boy'.

Think you can't do it? Try looking in a different way. Nightmares with the fake friends that leave you to swing the wind, happy to save their own skin.Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Paths alone your journey .
No photo description available.


You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Not now, for only two months, Daniel Evans, fucked up. Pushed the seller under the bus. Deal lost to assholes on the roof.By the book, pages to turn, as the world, goes around, these are the days of our lives, writers to pens, fingers to keyboards, stories, tips, and tales, shared online. First..It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love .


May be a cartoon


No comments:

Post a Comment