Friday, September 18, 2026

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips . Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more.

 


The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.



I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


 Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.




My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…

Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment