Saturday, September 19, 2026

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


 I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.



I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


 Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.




My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…

Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment