I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
Nice ,educated, petite lady ,attractive , seeks company with a nice educated,Christian man who lives around Rancho Cucamonga for friendship, entertainment like: movies ,social events ,..
Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Nice ,educated, petite lady ,attractive , seeks company with a nice educated,Christian man who lives around Rancho Cucamonga for friendship, entertainment like: movies ,social events ,..
Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…
Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.
Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Nice ,educated, petite lady ,attractive , seeks company with a nice educated,Christian man who lives around Rancho Cucamonga for friendship, entertainment like: movies ,social events ,..


No comments:
Post a Comment