The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...Simple, right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites. NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2..
Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other PlacesGETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.
Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.
Adult Lounge.Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:.. :One Nation :God Bless America.Time Frames.
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright.ATG Radio Network.
.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.
The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.THINGS IN COMMON. Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.
Over The Decades: Paths To Cross, Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles, And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Houses and homes for veterans still needed, so bad.He tried to warn her to run… but the trap was already set. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.ABC Network! UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .Lady Marine for life. Crazy for a fee, PTSD, attacks by leaders of the units for time off. Retired, mental, have so many issues.Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives:
ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET♦ Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, broken dreams, stars and angels, with broken wings also. Time in the valley... time to spin a tale or two.Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day.
FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.Holiday hits, love, lights, lessons, dances with the weird, the strange, the freaks, the frogs,the fools, faces in close range.
Joy in the mornings, peace, love, joy, and happiness, let the music play....most of the time, dimes to drop, would be nice to find a new friend. Holiday hits, love, lights, lessons, dances with the weird, the strange, the freaks, the frogs,the fools, faces in close range.
Blue oceans to create. PTSD Veterans, Monkeys To Run, Monkey Games Played. Christmas Death 2012: Bones In Box: Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.
Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.THINGS IN COMMON. Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing.



No comments:
Post a Comment