Wednesday, March 16, 2022

It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off, until we bring back our death. Marine For Life.

 I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.View HQ Business Profile(HOST)They did not do a UCC transfer form in 2018, and they won't make one for 2022, that is their habit, to leave the principles out of contract.THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ . Facts are, both were paid and recorded, the terminations for the lease, and an Ucc 3 termination to be given the light of day. Closing statements 2018.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The is now recommending you wear a face mask over your eyes when pumping gas gastopreventheartattacks. to prevent heart attacks.'

It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off, until we bring back our death. Marine For Life.

What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not." THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY Paths Crossed:'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

 

koku.

"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .

Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. .Spruce Power. Solar Panels,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED. Quest today, to close five days late, after 6 week notice. Assholes.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not." THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY Paths Crossed:FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. U tryna fuck? 3:19AM Look at you.Let's welcome our new members: Rocky Jarrot, Janet Daily, Dallas Starr, Rachel Butch, Red Dates, Jay Jarrot, Star Bright.Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony-Brand New:2022.Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable.


 I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.View HQ Business Profile(HOST)They did not do a UCC transfer form in 2018, and they won't make one for 2022, that is their habit, to leave the principles out of contract.THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ . Facts are, both were paid and recorded, the terminations for the lease, and an Ucc 3 termination to be given the light of day. Closing statements 2018.


235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service. Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.
Should be burned, by the lights of the crooks in charge, be my guest. View HQ Business Profile. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. Spruce Power,937TH ATTEMPT: My Brother's Keeper:

 

It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off, until we bring back our death. Marine For Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment