Friday, March 4, 2022

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.


I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 

So here you are,is it better than where you were, questions to note, to connect, to stand out,one son, one nut to another nut, words of today, words of tomorrow, words to keep going,joy comes in the morning, peace, love,  and happiness to follow. Choices, changes, chances to take, can you hear me now?what color is the hat you were, black, read,yellow,or rite?


Mayia A. (Spruce Power) Feb 15, 2022, 5:51 PM CST. Hi Penny Dancer,It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off, until we bring back our death. Marine For Life.Must have papers in hands to close, in order to make this right, so we can start our new lives in new homes.
IT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.
No photo description available.


Crooks, cheaters, liars, ready for headaches, dealing with slow, simple, silly, stupid, and silent, how the turns. Regards,Spruce: innovating easy access to sustainable energy for a brighter tomorrow.March 4th, keep moving, keep marching, keep fighting, the simple, slow, silly, and stupids in high places.Mayia. Contact us via phone 888.636.0336 fax (832) 271-6876 or email support@sprucepower.com Office Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST

Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.Mayia A. (Spruce Power)There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready.
May be an image of text

Made in America, One Fine Day, 1 Nut to stand alone.View HQ Business Profile. Giving you a little lip service, how to say no, not interested in working, not interested in getting the job done. What we call it is skating, how much time can we waste, how much money can we collect on the solar panels we got, pennies, on the pennies, to do nothing but, pass the buck.
May be an image of rose
I wasn't planning to do this, But things that have happened, are in the past, time to turn the page.Find Spruce Solar Prices By Zip. Get Spruce Solar Panel Quotes! Find The Right Solar System For You! Increase Home Value. Compare Prices. Connect With Local Pros. Not, delay, wait, can not do, common answers from the phone staff. 235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.
May be art of 1 person


 When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.

May be an image of food and text that says 'Pearls & Swine'

 

'Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar. "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

 -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES Rules. No Ordinary Love .The Complete Stories.Touch Me In The Morning" who I am...Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.

May be an image of text that says 'MADE IN AMERICA'

Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.'PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MADAT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment