Friday, November 4, 2022

I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

 To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U :  Hello there dear. May I have the pleasure of getting to know you?Kind regards,Rich.

DAWORD:Bible speaks of maturity in terms of a Greek word often translated “perfect,” but the meaning is “fully formed” or “brought to completion,” and that takes time.


Maturity is not so much a destination as it is a journey or road full of twists and turns. A part of maturity is the determination to finish the journey and to complete the course. Maturity is looking back at the end of life’s journey and saying, “I have fought a good fight.I have finished the course.”But few of us are at that place in life because the road ahead is full of challenges.


You can recognize some of the indications that you are making progress when you face disappointments and realize that life will go on.You are making progress when you realize that maturity is a journey and not a destination. GOODMORNING


I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.
No photo description available.

"If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today. Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares,Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- 'Please satanise your heeds.'Its English, not stupid, just saying, explain, WHAT?I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .


The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Surrounded by freaks.YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-..I LOVE it!!!
May be an image of candle and text

To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U :  Hello there dear. May I have the pleasure of getting to know you?Kind regards,Rich.I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment