Friday, November 4, 2022

To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U :

 To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.
May be art

Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U : 


LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.


To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.


May be an image of 2 people, people sitting and indoor


LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Eric M. Halberg? Real Estate Agent at Blue Diamond Realty.


Mis Missy, Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".Fuck you, have the Micky mouse games that you want to say, Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association. Nothing to say, noting to do, live my life, mind my own  business, you should try it sometime.Third eye closed, never opened, after the age of 12. Wheels to roads, cows to fields, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Crooks, cheaters, liars, same old songs to sing. Sex for drugs, dicks in lines, gangs of dawgs, suckers to work.


 LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Eric M. Halberg? Real Estate Agent at Blue Diamond Realty.I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.The mirror of souls.But in the end... when the illusion of "forever" starts to fade away like so many of the promised things... we start to see the truth.

Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning.For all loners.Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads.I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.

Spruce Powers, solar panel company, attempts to take a termination, recorded and filed 5 years ago. Into a transfer, after termination, after last seller had moved, paid $30,000 for the lease. Midterm for the following, curves being shot.
May be an image of 1 person


 Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heros in war. That the glory comes from the actions that prevent war, and the heroes are the ones who ones implement those actions'.The darkness never weakened me...It turned to gunpowder in my bones,met the fire within my soul and ignited a warrior. A. Shea.

To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U :  Hello there dear. May I have the pleasure of getting to know you?Kind regards,Rich.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'STUPID MAN M JOE Faster than a speeding sloth Dumber than a box of rocks Able to trip up stairs three times in a single flight'.




Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Renaissance Festivals, Faires, Cosplay Fans.That the glory comes from the actions that prevent war, and the heroes are the ones who ones implement those actions'.The darkness never weakened me...It turned to gunpowder in my bones,met the fire within my soul and ignited a warrior. A. Shea.

No photo description available.

1 Comment


DAWORD:Bible speaks of maturity in terms of a Greek word often translated “perfect,” but the meaning is “fully formed” or “brought to completion,” and that takes time.


Maturity is not so much a destination as it is a journey or road full of twists and turns. A part of maturity is the determination to finish the journey and to complete the course. Maturity is looking back at the end of life’s journey and saying, “I have fought a good fight.I have finished the course.”But few of us are at that place in life because the road ahead is full of challenges.That the glory comes from the actions that prevent war, and the heroes are the ones who ones implement those actions'.


You can recognize some of the indications that you are making progress when you face disappointments and realize that life will go on.You are making progress when you realize that maturity is a journey and not a destination. GOODMORNING


I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.The darkness never weakened me...It turned to gunpowder in my bones,met the fire within my soul and ignited a warrior. A. Shea.


You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.I value our connection and simply ask you to like/follow us on social or subscribe for updates. That would mean the world to us.Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U : 

No photo description available.
To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment