Friday, December 23, 2022

ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments

 Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT. Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains

The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Miss days like this but I’m good without it.Why change yourself, when you can change the game! The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

More montains left to climb, starting over again, to grow, explore and expand. Waves to be made. Joy in the mornings.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains


Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains
No photo description available.

Comedians & Conservatives.Just got back from a date.   He dropped me off at my apartment. I literally stopped at my front door, thought for a second, turned around, and walked back to his car to ask him if he wanted a kiss.

Frogs to stand in lines.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments


ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)"HOLY CRAP.
May be an image of 3 people and car

No comments:

Post a Comment