Friday, December 23, 2022

Frogs to stand in lines.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.

HornsCrooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.·Dances In The Streets, Lovers, Haters, Sheep And Goats, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says 'Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.'

Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT. Frogs to stand in lines.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.
No photo description available.

Comedians & Conservatives.Just got back from a date.   He dropped me off at my apartment. I literally stopped at my front door, thought for a second, turned around, and walked back to his car to ask him if he wanted a kiss. Frogs to stand in lines.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.

I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.
May be a black-and-white image of text that says '"THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUI RES us TO SUSPEND DUR EGOS AND UVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'


No comments:

Post a Comment